Friday, January 28, 2011

that's whats for dinner....

So one of my passions in life is too cook! It makes me happy to feed people and taste good things.... It has been a growing passion with in the last 6 years. I am hoping to share some of my recipes in the future and would love for anyone to try them too. I am going to be cooking for my sister in laws baby shower in March and have been working on a menu to please everyone. So far I am going to be making BBQ ranch and rosemary Chicken Kabobs, Tortellini in a tomato and chilies cream sauce, and for some colour grilled veggies ( peppers, asparagus, mushrooms, squash and zucchini). I think I would like the guest to snack on an ante pesto tray of meats, cheeses and pickles. Jessica, my sister in law has requested cupcakes.... so in fashion of the party theme which is blue birds... I have come across a vanilla cake with coconut icing and to decorate... well browned coconut as the nest with little birds (cadbury eggs with faces painted on them) sitting in them.... I can't wait to post all the pictures of the shower :) Hope it all goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment