Friday, February 4, 2011

Disney on Ice

I got the pleasure to hang out with two of my favorite people on Wednesday night. Mike and Zack. We headed to Fresno to watch Disney on Ice "Let's Celebrate". We arrived at the event 30 minutes early and ended up getting caught in traffic! After being cut off, realising we didn't have any cash to pay for the parking and seeing the clock tick away... anxiety set in. LOL. I had a 4 year old not want to miss a beat of the show! Needless to say, Zack and I jumped out of car and ran to the arena... where we had to get in line to get our tickets, then in line to get into the arena, then run to an ATM, then have our tickets signed so we could get back in! As we ran to the parking garage to find Mike and pay the guy... the whole time I am thinking... how can I be this unprepared!!! When we finally find Mike and park the car, we head to the arena, now 10 minutes late to the show. As we settle in and I can catch my breath, I look over and see Zack smiling from ear to ear. This is why I do this stuff, to see moments like this. The show was amazing! The songs, and skating was great. Zack's favorite part was when the Toy Story characters came out. He also loved the Halloween part with all the villains. After the show heading back to the parking garage, Zack talked non stop about the show... Once we hit the parking garage, Mike and I looked at each other realizing we forgot in the rush of the moment to look and see where we PARKED!!!! 30 minutes later, we find our car, where neither of us can remember parking it! The good thing was all the traffic was gone and the drive home was fast. I can't wait till next year, when we can take Nate. :) But next time I will be better prepared!







No comments:

Post a Comment