Wednesday, March 23, 2011

This is how we feed the ducks

On a nice spring day, Uncle Clint came and picked up Zack to go on a duck feeding adventure. Nate and I stayed home (Nate was feeling under the weather with an ear infection). I handed Clint my camera to capture the moments that I would be missing. Two hours later, a smiling, chocolate covered, toy in hand kid came walking through the door. After I cleaned up all the chocolate, Clint proceeded with Zackary's way of feeding the ducks. He refused to rip the bread, in stead he threw the whole tortilla at the ducks like a Frisbee. After slamming the ducks in the head with tortilla's he convinced Clint to take him for ice cream :) Zack is a very good negotiator, so good he got a new toy car out of it too. Zack has repeatedly asked to go feed the ducks, I think Clint may need a few more weeks to do it again :)



No comments:

Post a Comment